Friday, December 31, 2010
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
What a Merry Christmas Bree, Aubrey, Colton, and I had this year. Aubrey spent all Christmas day walking around like a bride. She carried those flowers around with her all day and kept that dress on as well. Unfortunately I also got a picture of the "yoga pose" competition between Chris and Bree. Not embarrassing at all!! Aubrey spent some of her Steel Christmas politely reading to Grandpa Mike while Colton really took a liking to Aunt Heather. He sat on her lap like I have never seen him do to anyone else. It was an awesome Christmas season this year and we are so blessed and lucky to have such wonderful families. We hope you all have a happy and safe New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Who won the yoga competition? I'm betting on Bree!
ReplyDelete